WhatsApp is a popular and well-known messaging application, which individuals across the globe use. People can send messages, videos, music files, documents and even conduct business through it. Since it’s a universally popular tool and is used by many people, there are times when individuals wish to transfer all their WhatsApp messages from an iPhone device to an Android one.
Even though it might look like an intricate process, it is possible, and you can do it with tools like Dr. Fone from Wondershare. Make sure to backup WhatsApp messages right before you try to transfer the messages. To comprehend how to transfer whatsapp messages from Android to iPhone, you can check the information provided in this article.
The Importance Of WhatsApp Message Backup
Before you learn how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android, you need to know the importance of backing up WhatsApp messages. Although backing up your messages will surely keep them safe, it can do a lot more than that. Look below!
- You Will Enjoy Administration And Development: When you perform the correct backup WhatsApp messages, you will get the chance to secure some of the essential files and information. You can use the information for the development process for all the workers within your business. Apart from that, you will also get the central administration console to support all the mass deployment.
- Efficiency That Comes With Recovering The Messages: Since you are an individual who enjoys using WhatsApp, it will be crucial for you to back up all your messages and use them when necessary. You might keep very sensitive or personal information, which requires immediate and urgent use. You can also use data protection software to keep them completely secured.
How Can Tools Help With The Backup Work?
To backup all your WhatsApp messages right before you transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you will need a tool for that. With this tool, you can easily conduct backup work. But why exactly use a tool? Well, the process is fast, simple, and reliable. But all backup tools are not the same. To get the job done, you need to use a tool, such as Dr. Fone from Wondershare. It’s completely tested and designed to get the backup work done within a matter of minutes.
What Are The Other Functions Of The Dr. Fone Software?
Dr. Fone carries some of the best features that you will not find in any other transferring tool. These features are highly-advanced and will work perfectly on both Android and iPhone devices. Here are some of the features:
- Data Recovery: When you accidentally delete some of your essential documents, you might feel it’s the end of the world for you. But with Dr. Fone, you can easily solve that problem. The tool’s Data Recovery feature will instantly recover all the files, documents, or data you once lost.
- System Repair: It might sound a little strange that software can check the issues within an iPhone or Android device, but Dr. Fone really can do that. The Phone Repair feature will instantly resolve all the problems, which your device is currently going through. So, there will be no need to visit a store or a mobile repair shop.
- Screen Unlock: When you forget the password or the lock combination of your iPhone or Android device, it becomes difficult for you to access all your information. But there is nothing to worry about, and you can use the Screen Unlock feature from Dr. Fone to resolve the problem.
How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages With Dr. Fone?
Since you are already aware of what exactly Dr. Fone is, are you interested in knowing how to transfer whatsapp from iphone to android with the help of this tool? Check the information below.
Step 1: To begin the transfer process, download the tool from the official website and install it on your laptop or PC.
Step 2: Once the installation work is complete, you must launch the software and click on the “WHATSAPP TRANSFER” feature.
Step 3: After that, connect the Android and the iPhone devices with the PC. Employ a USB cable to unite the two devices and make sure it does not lose so that it doesn’t cause any issues during the transferring work.
Step 4: When the devices are connected, click on the “TRANSFER” option to begin transferring. Also, you are free to choose the files and the WhatsApp messages to have them transferred to the Android device.
Step 5: Now, you have to abide patiently until the transfer process is completed. It will not take much time but will surely take a few minutes to complete. It’s guaranteed that the tool will not slow down the process.
Dr. Fone from Wondershare has become a well-recognized software for individuals who wish to transfer all their WhatsApp-related messages from one device to another. It comes with many other features, and you will not experience any issues when using them.