Hello friends, if you are using windows 10 on your pc and don’t know how to take screenshots in window 10. In this article, I will tell you about the best methods through which you can easily take screenshots. The screenshots are helpful in remembering certain data easily. The screenshots may vary from as per your requirements. Here are some best free tools which are inbuilt in your Windows but you don’t know about its feature.
1. Use “Snipping Tool” how to take Screenshots in window 10
The first method is using “snipping tool” to take the screenshot. This feature is inbuilt in the windows 10, and it is flexible to use. You can also find this tool in lower version such as Windows 7Â also. This tool is amazing and convenient to use. In this tool, you can easily take the screenshot and also according to your own requirements. If you do not want to take the screenshot of the whole page but a small part of it which can be done using this tool. Now the procedure you have to follow to access this tool is as follows.
- Firstly, you have to go to the Start menu or press the window key on your keyboard.
- Secondly, on the search option type Snipping tool and press enter.
- Thirdly, open the snipping tool on your PC.
- Go to the New option and a cursor will emerge in front of you.
- Now you can select the area you want to snip and save the screenshot.
- You can choose any drive to save the file or the default location where you can find the screenshot is inside“My Pictures > screenshots”.
- From there you can send the screen to anyone. so this is the first method take screenshot in Windows 10.
2. Use “Prtsc” to take screenshots on Windows 10
The second method is to take a screenshot is to use the “Prtsc”. You can use this option directly by clicking “Window key+ Prtsc” on the keyboard. In some of the laptops or keyboard, you will see that the print screen key is sometimes written as “Prtscr” or “Prtscn”. So, do not get confused if any of the three options are given because the function of the key is the same, i.e. to take screenshots. Whether you say or not but this is the most reliable method to take active window screenshots. You can even take the screenshots of live pictures or if you see a video then also you can take the screenshot. Pause the part where you like and take the screenshot by using “Window key+ Prtscr”.
read this alsoÂ ROOT ANDROID WITHOUT PC?
Now the main problem occurs to find the screenshots you have taken. The solution is simple just save the screenshot in any of the drives which you choose to save the screenshots. If you do not choose any drive, then the default location where it will save will be inside “My Pictures > Screenshot”.
3. Use of the Third Party Tool
If you are searching for some third party tool to take screenshots, then I would recommend you a tool named as “Snagit free”. This is a paid tool comprises of best features. This is one of the best-paid tools as it contains facilities similar to the snipping tool but the difference in the quality of the screenshots. If you take the screenshots from the snipping tool and the same screenshots from Snagit free you are able to see the difference. There will be more clarity in the screenshots of the Snagit tool rather than taking the screenshot from other tools. The Snagit tool is free of cost, but the premium features are not available if you want the features then you have to spend some money to get the paid version.
In this tool, you can take screenshots of the whole window or some part of the window according to your requirements. Also, you can take screenshots in irregular shapes which is the most astonishing feature of the tool. Now the procedure to take screenshots through this tool.
- Firstly, open the tool and click on the rectangle box on the top left side of the tool.
- Secondly, Select the region of the window from where you want to take the screenshot.
- If you want the screenshot of the whole window then you can do this also. Just select the whole window by dragging your cursor from top to bottom.
- Thirdly, the screenshot will be shown on the tool. You can edit the screenshots if you have the paid version of the app.
- Now the screenshot is taken then go to the file and click on save as Select the drive where you want to save the screenshot otherwise it will store in the default location.
4. Use “Alt + Prtscn” to take the screenshots on Windows 10
The fourth method and one of the easiest method take screenshots on Windows 10. This inbuilt tool takes a quick screenshot of your window. In this tool, you can not choose your snipping action because the whole window screen comes under the screenshot. You cannot choose a small area to snip from the window. This process can only be used when the screenshot of the whole window is required. The process by which you can take the screenshots is explained in detail.
- Firstly, choose the window for which you want to take the screenshot.
- Secondly, press “Alt + Prtscn” to take the screenshot.
- Thirdly, save the screenshot on any drive otherwise you can find it inside the “My Pictures” folder in C:/ drive.
- In this way, you can easily take the screen using this key function on Windows 10.
So, friends, I hope that this will clear your doubt about the procedure to how to take screenshots in Windows 10. You can use any of these methods but in my recommendation will be “snipping tool.” Why I am saying this because it is easy to use and you can take screenshots according to your requirements. In short, the above methods are easy to use, and there is no chance that these tools will fail. If you like this article, then share with your friends who do not know about this feature of the Windows 10.