You may be a novice to the art of decorating cookies for Christmas or just need a refresher on how to create that perfect sugar cookie package for your perfect Chirstmas candy and treats!.
Here are some helpful tips and tricks on how to make your own Christmas cookie boxes!
- Bake the cookies of your choice – any flavor will do, but you can mix it up by making different shapes and sizes. This will make the final product more visually appealing which is always fun for guests!
- Let them cool completely before decorating with frosting or royal icing, whichever you prefer.
- Then, roll them out onto a surface covered in powdered sugar and cut into desired shapes with a cutter (i find that hearts work well!).
- Place cookies onto plain cardboard or wax paper, and immediately begin decorating.
Tips to find the best Company to buy Cookie Boxes at Wholesale
1. How to find a reliable source of cookie boxes?
When you want to purchase cookie boxes from a reliable source, you should look for the company which has a long history of cookie box production and is professional in product design and manufacture. We have been engaged in the business for nearly 20 years and can offer them at wholesale price.
2. What’s your production capacity?
We have prime workstations, confectionery equipment and advanced technology such as automatic nest-making machine, automatic winder machine, automatic laminating machine, automatic box making machine and dosing machine, etc., which can ensure that we can supply large amount of cookie boxes at once whenever our customers want them.
3. What’s your MOQ?
We accept small quantity, so that every customer can afford to buy cookie boxes from us, and they don’t need to worry about the high cost.
4. What is the delivery time?
Our production lead time is around 7-15 days, and we send out products on time.
5. What is the payment?
In general, we accept T/T and L/C, but we are also willing to accept other payment methods if you have special requirements.
6. What’s your shipping method?
We can ship our cookies by air, sea or international express such as DHL and TNT. Hope these tips will help you find a reliable source of cookie boxes.