Panda Helper is an app installer app used worldwide. But there have been reported about the app facing various issues both in Android and iOS devices. We shall discuss all those errors and also the ways to fix them.
The errors guide
- Unable to verify App error or Panda Helper not working
This is a type of error that originates when Apple revokes the certification provided to an application. The users can always reinstall the application if this error persists. And to make sure that the same incident does not happen again, the user can install anti revoke applications on the iPhone or iPad.
- Apps cannot be downloaded.
There have been reports where users have not been able to download the app. I stare when they try to download apps using panda helper, it says Couldn’t download at this time. Here is a stepwise solution to fix this error:
- Go to settings options.
- Select network
- Click on Reset Network Settings option.
- Restart your device.
After following the above-mentioned steps, try downloading the apps again.
Also, Clear Panda helper cache from the settings options in the phone.
If the problem persists, reinstalling the Panda helper app will definitely help fix the problem.
- Applications not working Error: Users have reported an error that does not allow the downloaded apps to work. In this type of scenario, it is advisable to the users to check whether the panda helper application is up to date. The fact that developers release a periodic and regular update of the apps needs the users to update them. If there is a problem with an update, updating the app will solve the issue.
- Not able to download: Users have reported an error where they try to download a panda helper app; instead, they get a pop-up message saying ‘Panda helper couldn’t be installed at the time’. In most of the cases, this message gets displayed when the user already has a previous version of the panda helper app in the phone. So the obvious and the best solution to fix the error is to uninstall the previous version and reinstall the app.
- Profile installation failed error: This error occurs when Panda helper is undergoing huge traffic at a given time. The error message pops up at the time of installation of the panda helper app. It is advisable to the users to wait for sometime before trying again to install the app. In the majority of cases, the error gets fixed, but if the problem persists, you can follow these simple steps:
- Turn on the flight mode on your device.
- Go to the settings menu and search Safari browser.
- Go to the Safari browser settings and click on the option that says Clear history and website data.
- Click on clear history and data.
- Disable the flight mode on the device.
- Wait for a few minutes and restart the installation process of the app.
- White screen error: Some users have reported that all they can see is the white screen when they open the panda helper app. Here is the solution for them to fix the problem:
- Go to the settings menu.
- Click on safari browser.
- Clear the history
- Clear website data.
You will be good to go. Open the app again, and the white screen issue would be resolved.
- Invalid argument supplied error: For users who face this error, here is the stepwise solution to take care of it:
- Delete Panda helper app from the device.
- Reinstall the panda helper app
- Restart the device.
- Go to the settings menu for Panda helper and look for updates.
- If it needs to be updated, go ahead with the update, the error would go away automatically.
The article has covered all the major errors that have been reported by the users of the panda helper app. Also, the guide to fix those errors have been provided individually. Most of the time, reinstalling the app does the trick, but if it does not, users are advised to follow the steps for the particular error, enabling them to take care of all the errors they have been facing while using the Panda helper app.