Ever seen people playing around and you are into the game. So, is the game of call of duty which will lead you to an immense inimitable world of gaming, you will ever experience? So, get ready to know more about this game called as Call of duty which you are going to experience as soon as you start reading about it.
One of the most popular games of PC is the call of duty game, with subcategory of various utilities. It was previously available only for windows now with the rapidly changing technology, also introduced to mobiles games.
What is Call of Duty?
Call of Duty on the entirety is a video game involving gunfight that is based on id Tech 3, and it was released on October 29; 2003.Developer of COD are Infinity Ward and COD was published by Activision.The game replicates the infantry and combined arms warfare or combat of World War II. In all it is a first-person shooter video game, which people enjoy playing all day long?
Call of Duty Release?
Call of duty Mobile
Everything you will get to know about this throng from its PC counterpart to players. Players do play this game as it has much to discover, and if you are new to this then also its a recommended game to you. And if this game is confusing to you, then here a succinct explanation that might help you in a gigantic way to make you understand the game of call of duty much better.
Class system of Call of duty Mobile
This system of call of duty for mobile basically has 4 parts:
It is just to help you while are playing in getting an idea about hostile positions, which nearby area has a huge risk by using Sensor Darts and by using tracker ability it can also track footprints of enemies.
In this the player gets a very special power of summon zombies. This will help the player in protecting him/her from the enemies nearby.Â Zombies will attack the enemy giving a plentiful of time to the player for his/her escape or run for safety.
A mechanic gets to use all the cool gadgets which are available in the team of COD. It offers an EMP drone that will immobilize all electrical operations on the enemy team. A mechanic can also get to use the ability of Engineer which will further help him/her get an augmented view of vehicles, traps set up by enemies and other sets of items.
Medic is responsible for looking after the team members. Medic gets the nearby players restore to health. Additionally, the rate of restoration which the Medic can heal himself/herself is faster than other players.
Call of Duty Mobile Features
- The Iconic game of Call of Duty on Mobile:Call of Duty was eminent for its spectacular game play and its graphics. All the franchises of Call of Duty game were all on the rage that it was a Game Changer for the Company. And now, its coming on Android. The Unique Battle Royale Experience for this Game of duty will be the same.
- Online PvP Modes: Well, you don’t need to play the Game of duty Offline as you used to in the late 90s. Activision Publishing Inc., along with Tencent is working for the Online PvP Modes like other Battle Royale Games, by which you will be playing this online.
- Play and Earn:While playing the game, you will earn various bonuses with which you can actually modify your player and all the other parts of call of duty game.
- Competitive Game with divergent:You will be able to create clans and have a war with others. Winning a War will increase your XP and points and will also help you to reach global leader boards of the
- Optimized for All Mobiles:The Developers of the game are trying to optimize the game as much as possible to give their users a lag free experience. In recent times, most of the games available aren’t optimized for the latest CPUS. They are trying to make it Smooth as much they can. Wait for it; you will enjoy the smooth game play of call of duty
Pre-requisites for Installation of game of Call of duty:
- Working internet connection
- GB of storage space in your mobile/phone.
- Active Facebook account to login into the game.
- An installed extractor app like ES File Explorer.
- Call of Duty Mobile is now available in beta for Android and iOS
- The game offers classic Call of Duty game play modes from the PC version and a new Battle Royale Mode.
- Call of Duty Mobile will be a direct competitor to PUBG
Last year activation of the game announced mobile version of Call of duty popular game. A few time passes by this was available on Google play as well for pre-registration of the game for beta access. But, now the game of Call of duty has reached India also which is available on both Android as well as iOS platforms.
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile APK
The toughest part of all times is the installation process. Installing a Game from its APK File is not that easy. So, follow the Steps Carefully.
- First, Download the APK and OBB File From the Link given Above
- After that, Create a Folder as activision.callofduty.shooter in Internal Storage> Android> OBB
- Then, Move the .obb File to activision.callofduty.shooter Folder
- Now, Install the APK File
- After the Successful Installation, you are ready to go to play your Call of duty game.
Common Issues Users face while installing Call of duty for mobile:
- Getting Black Screen Issues
Make sure you have put the correct OBB folder. The location for this file is Android OBB and the folder which you need to place into is the one you will get after extraction which is this “com.activision.callofduty.shooter inside the OBB. In case if this doesn work out then uninstalling and reinstalling the APK will be a better option to go on with. Run the Game after moving the OBB Data.
- LOGIN Error
Lots of people are facing issues subject to Login, we also noticed the same but its not the issue with the duty game but its the Server issue. When you open the Call of duty Game you will see a message that Servers are under maintenance, try out installing after couple of hours or after sometime. But, before you download do keep in mind that Servers might be still under maintenance.
- Outside India Access
The call of duty game is available at present in limited regions of India. So as of now we confirm that its available in INDIA so if you are outside India than you need to download VPN apps which allows you to connect to India server. You can also try the available trial version of VPN apps.
What’s new in COD: Mobile?
A new Update on May 21, 2019 has come up with News of a Battle Royale mode.
According to the developers, the vital features of the Battle Royale mode are:
- Single, Two-person, or Four-person playlists game
- Up to 100 total of rivals on a large-scale, extensive Battle Royale map.
- You can choose from one of six initial classes, each having their own ability and skill.
- Reviving the teammates a dog has been introduced, with successfully-healed friends dropping in from a cargo plane once they are healed.
- Either a third or first-person perspective is the new thing which is added on, which you decide on before the match of duty begins.
- The map is made up of iconic Call of Duty maps from across the franchise.
Battle Royale mode
Call of Duty: Mobile will also have its own BR mode which will be a new take having several exciting additional modifications to make it unique to COD: Mobile.
The control system will be like?
Call of Duty: Mobile is having two different control modes to play simple mode, and advanced mode.
The simple mode of call of duty is a way ahead that you normally play Call of duty before. It has immense sets of additions you can look for. It has some changes with the firing button which is redesigned to suit the needs.
Moreover, the firing speed is also focused on .The advantage in all is you can move and look around promptly without having to worry about tapping the screen to get your gun to fire. Moreover, there are no shoulder buttons on a smart phone.
Advanced mode offers a more ebullient experience. There are movable controls. Almost every part of your heads up display (HUD) is movable which allow you to get the most significant buttons directly under your thumbs. This mode also has an actual fire button, which is pretty important, and the game offers an enormous amount of control over the sensitivity of your character while you are playing COD.
Call of Duty Mobile Maps
The Call of Duty Mobile version has come up with a number of famous maps from the Black Ops and Modern Warfare series alike. The current list of maps includes:
- Most famous maps from the Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- famous for its sniper-friendly long corridors
- few small corridor fights
- sniper game play
- Shotguns, SMGs and Sniper rifles work well on this map.
- Map Appears in Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer mode.
- Map is full of chaos if more than 4 players are present
- Improvement over the Shipment in Call of Duty
- All the guns feel equally powerful on this map.
- Smallest map
- One can use SMG or AK-47 to make the best out of this map
- First appeared in the Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- Useful for players who builds blind corners
- small map by size but still bigger than the Kill house
- Air Missile strikes are less effective on this map
- Involves hijacked yacht in the middle of the ocean.
- Straight forward map
- Sniper can easily attack enemies from a long range.
- Several areas where every weapon feels overpowered.
Call of Duty Mobile: Expectations
The mobile call of duty delivers what it promised. A much better, smooth and fast FPS experience for your smart phones. Though, there could be much better assortment of maps to completely eliminate the competition.
The game is still in early access and hopefully, the final build of the call of duty game will have these problems sorted.
Call of Duty: Mobile to be available in India by November 2019
It will not take too long to play Call of Duty on your phones. According to a report byDigit, Call of Duty: Mobile will be launched in India by November 2019, which will be held from November 14 to 15
Call of Duty: Mobile will be available for testers in India by July only for the beta access. The reaction being faced by PUBG Mobile in India is the reason behind a bit of trepidation that is affecting the launch of Call of Dutys mobile title.
Conclusion and Our Verdict on the Game
It’s not moderately a complete reinvention for the series but Infinite Warfare makes some stimulating changes to deliver a confident and exhilarating shooter experiences in Call of duty mobile.
- Interesting tone gives the story more weight
- A well-crafted and believable sci-fi world
- see the solar system, shoot it
- open mission structure and Jackal space fights add on to great assortment and freedom
- Occasional mid-battle
Enjoy Call of Duty on your Mobile!!!