Merchant account facilitates the online processing of payments.With various online merchant account provider options available, it is highly essential that you choose a right payment processing solution for your business type.
Small businesses require attention and support to enable a systemised payment for their business growth. Also, to facilitate the seamless and secure online payments is of utmost importance. After all, money and payments are the fuel for the business.
In 2021, the best merchant account provider for small business is PayKun Payment Gateway. PayKun is highly recommended for the two major aspects which are very much essential for the SMEs and that is the affordable transaction rates and the excellent customer support.
Would you like to know what points are essential to compare and take care of when you are getting an online merchant account provider for your small business or startup? These are explained in detail in the later part of this blog.
Before that – Let us discuss the essential features for why the PayKun – the online merchant account provider – would be excellent for your small business.
Paykun Merchant Account
What are the main features and supporting criteria that would not make you regret choosing PayKun? These are discussed below-
- Proven and trusted by thousands of merchants
- Flexible, Simple & Transparent pricing (can be customised as per the volume)
- Affordable fees
- Best for all kinds of business
- Good for all types of business transactions i.e small and large ticket size and volume
- EMI payment option available
- 120+ payment mode options for the customers (credit cards, debit cards, wallets, net banking, UPI, and QR code too)
- Merchant Dashboard tool for analytics, data and powerful real-time reports generation
- Easy integration with ready integration kits for platforms mentioned later in this blog
- Payment Links
- Payment Button
Reasons To Apply For Paykun Merchant Account
- No setup or maintenance fee
- Zero extra or hidden charges
- Easy online onboarding
- Quick activation and setup
- Reliable and Reputed
- Supports multiple currencies
- Best Customer Support via live chat, email and call
- Assigned dedicated account manager
- Customised and smooth checkout with user friendly interface
- Instant notification to customers and merchants
- Settlements in t + 1 to 3 working days (t is the transaction date)
- Settlements of International payments in INR in bank account
Security and Efficiency
- Fraud Prevention measures to prevent fraud from merchant and customer’s side
- Dispute Centre
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Follows AES Encryption Standards
- SSL certified
Supported Integration Platforms List
Website Integration Supported Platforms are-
- JS Checkout
eCommerce Integration Supported Platforms are-
- PrestaShop Modules
- PayKun WHMCS Kit
Mobile Integration Supported Platforms are-
Standard Pricing Plan
Flat 1.75 % + GST
(Credit Card / Paytm wallet option Flat 2 % + GST)
(International Cards – 3.00% + GST)
Points to consider while selecting an online merchant account provider
Fees and other charges
Online payments are prevalent and in demand. More than a facility it has become a necessity to provide the online payment options. Therefore, the fees paid to the online merchant account provider to instate and provide a proper systemised online payment method in the form of a payment gateway should not be considered as an expense rather it is an investment.
However, that does not mean that you have to spend a lot. You must find a cost-effective merchant account provider for your small business. In general, different service providers have different fees and charges. The types of charges that a payment gateway includes are a per transaction fee (TDR), set up fee, maintenance fee, integration fee, etc.
But, there are payment gateways like PayKun that have very affordable fees and charges. You need to carefully compare and select the most suitable pricing plan for your business.
Type of online merchant account provider
There are payment gateways and there are payment aggregators. Both are ecommerce merchant account providers. You can accept the online payments with both these service providers.
However, the payment gateway provides individual merchant accounts to be opened directly by you. The payment options are limited with it and generally the service provider would be the bank.
Whereas, the payment aggregator or the third party payment gateway would integrate various payment options in one place and you need not open a direct merchant account with the bank yourself. The payment aggregator would do this for you. It provides multiple payment options too.
You need to check if the payment gateway supports your website or mobile application platform. Also, they provide ready integration kits which make the integration task easy and hassle free. Some even provide free integration assistance such as PayKun.
You can collect secure online payments without a website or app too. It would be possible to provide multiple payment options with the Payment Links.
Your offline shop, social commerce, showroom selling, home delivery services, etc becomes so convenient with the Payment Links.
Contact PayKun now and discuss your business requirements to get a merchant account with their Sales team.